Until I get some content together for the Goldfields region, here are some local links:
- a year in the Stony country – my diary of life in Castlemaine
- the Castlemaine Independent
- Castlemaine blog
- Chewton bushlands association.
- Wikipedia listing on the Dja Dja Wurrung people.
- Central Victoria Ecology
- Natural Newstead: Observations of flora, fauna and landscape in central Victoria
- Connecting Country: Restoring landscapes across Mount Alexander Shire
- Friends of the Box Ironbark Forests: Mt Alexander Region
- Mamunya festival: To honour the native forests of Central Victoria, and to continue the long tradition of artistic expression inspired by these environments.
- “Thoreau’s – Talbot” is an Eco Accommodation & Simply Living Experiential Centre, located 15km north of Clunes and 7km East of Talbot, in Central Vic.
- WMA: Central Victoria’s community radio station.